Linux <= 128MB

Nathan England plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Oct 5 14:57:01 2001

--=-p7RKTeZS15cwG5kNlt8o

Slackware has a zip slack which is designed to run on a 100mb zip disk..
That would even give you room for a swap!!! lol
It only uses about 70-80 megs..
It's pretty nice too.

With a little work you could probably even get X on it!
I've done it, but I don't remember if I was over 120 megs or not.  I
don't believe I was..  I think the drive I used was only 128 as well.

ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/  ...zipslack??

something like that.

nathan