PLUG DEV Meeting tonight!

Rob Wehrli plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Oct 1 11:21:02 2001

Just in case Alan wasn't going to get around to it:

> October 1st, 7:00pm
> Adtron Corporation (www.adtron.com)
> 3710 E. University Dr., Suite 5
> Phoenix, Az  85034

19:00-19:15 Wandering In
19:15-19:30 Pizza Served
20:00-20:30 VS Presentation
20:30-20:45ish Q&A
20:45-20:50 Door prizes
20:50-21:10 Open Project Discussions/brainstorming/suggestions
21:15-close Break out/free-for-all?

I assume that we'll be closing the doors by about 10pm.
I will order several different pizzas courtesy of Arizona Cooperative
Power.

Please indicate your interest in attending so that we can get an idea of
how many pizzas to order by REPLYING to this message with your RSVP.

I have the following door prizes to give away:

1 Visual SlickEdit shrinkwrapped/boxed software for Linux v6.0
4 Visual SlickEdit t-shirts
2 or 3 O'Reilly books (forgot the titles)
...and about 10 Hitachi SuperH t-shirts

If you're going to attend a DEV meeting, now is OBVIOUSLY the time :)

Take Care.

Rob!