Meeting food!

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Nov 28 23:17:01 2001

OK.

-I am guessing on 15-20 people attending.  Only a half-dozen have confirmed
any attendance thus far.
-Pizza seems to be the theme here, including a cheese one and/or a no meat
for the veggie-tarians.
-Plates and napkins required.
-The soda machines will be available at $0.50 a can.  I say machines because
there is one in the room we will meet and one in the "real" break room if the
local selections are not acceptable.  I will be happy to walk anyone over to
see the other selections.
-I will also see about having cups and ice available.

Any recommendations on where to get the pizza?  Where they can either deliver
or I won't have to drive to far to go get it?

Alan