Meeting food!

alandd@mindspring.com plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Nov 28 10:30:02 2001

My boss likes the good, quick support I get from PLUG whenever I ask a question that he wants to cultivate Adtron's relationship with you guys.  What better way to a techie's good side than through his/her stomach!

I have been authorized to bring in food for our meeting on Monday, courtesy of Adtron!

So, what do we want to eat?  Pizza again?  A giant sub?  Meats and cheeses for our own sandwich building?  Send in your suggestions and give me attendance numbers so the food won't be lacking or wasted.

http://mail2web.com/ .