Proposed meeting agenda for next week

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Nov 26 17:46:02 2001

Unless anyone has any objections, I think we have our meeting one week from today all set.

-Bob will bring a projector and will present a walk-through of his game design using C++.
-This will be followed by discussion of our group project efforts that is now beginning in ernest.  Hans will lead off on this with input from everyone.
-Then we can just shoot the bits about whatever with whoever until I kick you all out.  ;^)

7pm, Monday, December 3rd @ Adtron (same place as last meeting).

Is this good for you Bob?  Just confirm and I'll make an official annoucement to the discuss list and have it posted to the web site.

Alan