Quesion of interest

Brad Bonkoski bradb59@home.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:42:47 -0700

Hello,

Here is something I'm sure we are all well aware of, and I was wondering
how it is effecting other valley programmers.  The problem of course being
the fun economic conditions we are currently facing.  So, I was wondering
how many of you out there are fearful of being laid off, or are there some
sectors within the high tech industry that have not been hit to hard by the
economic conditions.  Moreover, would a programmer of about 1 year real
world experience be able to find employment elsewhere if their company was
forced to lay them off?  My conditions.  Well, not good.  I am not fearful
in the near future, but if the problems persist, who knows....
-Brad