Meeting?

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Jul 31 16:50:02 2001

Am 01. Aug, 2001 schwäzte Rob Wehrli so:

> Of course, if we are still meeting...perhaps I can hook up with Kit or
> someone who can deliver the items (VS and t-shirts) for me if we're
> meeting this coming Monday at 7-ish.  My flight doesn't get back until
> about 5pm and I'm not sure that I'll have enough "gas" to do the
> meeting, too.

The meeting area is all setup. Sorry, I've been too involved in other stuff
to make sure you were gonna be ready for a topic. Since you're coming in
late, let's see if we can get someone else to talk Mon.

Anybody want to volunteer? Even a short topic would be fine as that gives us
some time to do start of group stuff.

I will try to post particulars of where/when, etc. to the list as well as
PLUG-announce later tonight.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,