Content note...

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Jul 12 05:24:01 2001

Any project, no matter how complex, if it is well designed, can and should
be broken down into smaller parts or components until each component is as
simple as possible.  Any project has parts that beginners could do.

Also, I agree with you.  I had a chess mentor way back when I first learned
who taught me this principle: If you want to improve your skill at chess,
find and play opponents who are better than you.  It is true for any
learned skill.

Alan