devel meetings

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Jul 11 09:18:01 2001

Am 12. Jul, 2001 schwäzte Brian Cluff so:

> I'm very interested in a devel group, but thats too far to go.

It's down the street for you. Also, many of us from the East Valley could
easily carpool. Also there's a 'berto's near there ;-).

> Shouldn't we do it in a similar fashion to the way we have 2 plug groups
> and have 2 devel groups?  Unless the west sides don't program, then we
> could just have one :)

We don't have enough people ( or presenters! ) to host two meetings. We've
been trying to find an acceptable place in central Phoenix for months. While
PLUG probably is primarily East side, this is the type of meeting where we
want to get everyone interested involved. I think being East Side only would
be problematic.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans