devel meetings

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Jul 11 07:52:01 2001

AzDev (the group Jiva is starting) will be cool and I want to be part of it.

PLUG devel will be good too because I want to learn Linux programming.

Man, we have got to stop creating all these great resources, I don't have
enough time for them all!  Or, I've got to stop trying to do everything at
the same time.

Alan

-