MyLinux PLW Project...

der.hans PLUG@LuftHans.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:21:17 -0700 (MST)

Am 16. Jan, 2001 schwäzte Rob Wehrli so:

> If you're in the greater Phoenix Metro area and haven't taken a look at
> the recent happenings at the MyLinux web site...you may want to jump
> over to:
>
> http://www.azpower.com/mylinux

That's where you guys went :). Woulda been great to have you (even in a
non-functional state) at last weeks meeting as PDAs was one of the
alternative platforms we wanted to showcase.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --