update please

Brian Cluff plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Dec 10 23:25:02 2001

> Could someone give me an update on where we are on the school project
> given on last mondays devel meeting.
>
> Ive got 2 databases up using mysql and using perl / perl dbi ..
> interfacing with the databases in ascii ( text only )..
>
> I would like to see how far anyone else has gotten into this project
> if at all ..

I'm working on putting together a website to coordiante out efforts.  When
I go live with the site there will be links to my current code that I put
together that is handleing the reporting needs of the school.
	It should give a decent starting point and let people get a look
at at least how the back end will need to be able to generate some
reports.  I don't know if anything should be based off of that code of
not... it's really not good at all, but I'll let everyone else be the
judge of that... but its really not good :)
	I just need to do a few finishing touches on the web site and make
up some sample data for the program so we dont have any of the actual kids
data floating around and I will get it right up.

Brian Cluff