Meeting food!

Carl Parrish plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun Dec 2 08:53:01 2001

Rob,
I was in *no* way trying to imply that you didn't have a veggie-pizza.
In fact in most plug meetings where we have food I can find something to
much on. But often there are other meetings were I can't. And I'm sure
there are others who for dietary reasons or whatever would also like a
veggie option. I was simply making sure that we were considered.

Carl P.