I'm looking for work

Victor Odhner plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun Aug 26 14:05:01 2001

I neatly wrapped up all my projects at Pegasus Solutions just as they came under pressure from the Quarterly Bottom Line, so I'm outta there.

I'd appreciate any leads, advice or referrals, especially involving development in an Open Source environment.

My resume is available in multiple forms on two sites:

  http://members.home.com/vodhner/resume.html
              or,
  http://www.newearth.org/~victor/resume.html

Please see summary below.

I'm open to various arrangements for contract or direct employment.

I might also lend some aid to a worthy Free Software project, to keep me out of mischief.  Let me know . . .

Thanks in Advance,

Vic Odhner

Selling Points:

Experienced in analysis, design, implementation, enhancement, large scale
data conversions, integration of new products, and renewal and porting
of existing programs.

Exceptional strengths in user support and documentation.

Strong background in Perl, C, Unix, shell scripting, CGI, web service
(Apache), XML, SQL and COBOL.

Resourceful, energetic and constructive worker; strong service and team
orientation.  Close attention to data integrity, system security, and
solid applications.