Meeting?

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Aug 2 15:01:02 2001

Am 02. Aug, 2001 schwäzte Rob Wehrli so:

> If we have a projector that does 1024x768, why not do as Lucas recommends

They've got one.

> *and* I'll wander in as soon as I can make it (Probably by about 7:30) and
> do a Visual Slick Edit "demo."  I can talk about it for a few minutes and

Unless we get another presenter I say that's how we go.

> play show-n-tell then--at the end of the meeting--we can have a drawing
> for the VS software and 4 t-shirts plus some O'Reilly books ORA sent to
> me.  Of course, I can easily wait until the next meeting, too...however,
> October will be extremely busy for me.

As this month has been for me.

BTW, do we meetings every month or every other month? Either works fine for
me.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  Motorraeder toeten nicht. Motorraeder werden getoetet.