PLUG Devel Meetings

Deepak Saxena plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Apr 9 08:35:02 2001

Alrighty then. Time to get PLUG-devel meetings started.  We've discussed
this a little in steering and decided that since we already have 3 meetings
a month at the moment, we're going to stick to plug-devel meetings only
every other month.  The key question is on what day?  At some point, while
discussing the west side meetings,someone posted a list of what meetings
happend on what day.  Anyone still have that info?

~Deepak

--
Deepak Saxena - deepak@csociety.purdue.edu - phone://602.790.0500

MontaVista Software, Inc. - Powering the Embedded Revolution - www.mvista.com

Audiences today lack all ability to comprehend anything artistic. Having no
grasp of metaphor, subtlety, or allusion they want instead everything direct,
predictable, and simplistic.