CVS Repository problem

Stephen Smith ischis@evergreen.com
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 12:19:24 -0700

Reason #1  is that I often work from home and I am the only one working on one of the
modules.  Since I have a SLOW DIALUP, it is easier to move the repository with me.  I
often compare versions, so snapshotting isn't preferable.

Reason #2 we are going to have to rebuild the machine the trees are currently on and
for security reasons it would be better to have them in separate trees with different
permissions.

etc.

STephen