Video of the Saltstack presentation from Feb 12th

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Thu Feb 26 22:26:13 MST 2015

I just uploaded a video from the February 12th meeting of Kevin
Bowling's presentation of Salt Stack for Configuration Management

Limelight is using Salt Stack to perform Configuration Management at
high scale. This talk will go over why this was the best choice for us,
best practices we've discovered along the way, an overview of our
workflow, including developer's life cycle, image management, git
integration, and reporting.

Bio: Kevin is a systems developer at Limelight Networks and has
experience with a wide range of UNIX implementations.  Current interests
include OS build and release engineering for large scale clusters like
Limelight's FreeBSD footprint.

http://youtu.be/QaDmqVSRLAI

Enjoy,
Brian Cluff