WIRELESS Hackfest Tomorrow Saturday 1/11/14 DeVry University 11:00AM - 2:00PM

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Fri Jan 10 13:03:57 MST 2014

We are doing it again!   This month, it's all about WIRELESS  with a great
hands on presentation from our guest Lori Denaldi.  SINCE THIS IS WIRELESS,
if you want to do more than just watch, you need to bring your Notebook
with Wireless to boot into BT5R3.  Note, your notebook also needs to have
compatible wireless card.

Hackfest with real lab, open network, and presentations that actually TEACH
you to do what is possible.  Come see us prove concepts and develop
workarounds to secure insecure open sores!

Go to the Office and trade an ID for a badge, or call me and I will come
let you into Room 231.

More information and past presentations at http://it-clowns.com/c/

See you at DeVry University Tomorrow!
--