PLUG changes affect your address book

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Wed Mar 13 16:30:49 MST 2013

As I was reminded today, the recent changes to the PLUG domain also affect
list-addresses in my address book.  If you have addresses that look like
xxxxxxx at lists.PLUG.anything, change them to remove the ".PLUG" and replace
the anything with "phxlinux.org" (not using the quote symbols of course).

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.