Installfest change

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Sat Jul 20 09:10:24 MST 2013

Due to a student event in our normal room, today's event will be in room
201 (end of the hall).

Note: Since the scheduler never responded to our emails, UAT does not
actually have us on their calendar.  The new scheduler was sent an email
this week and if I get no response, I will have to go down there during the
week about the Fall semester.

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.