July HackFest

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Fri Jul 12 08:53:23 MST 2013

We are doing it again, just like last month.

Devry University
Phoenix Campus: 2149 W. DunlapAve. Phoenix, AZ 85021  Room 231 [Call us to
get let in (see below) or go to the Campus office and exchange your ID for
a badge].

We will have a presentation from our Hackfest intern Jorge Rios on Hash
Cracking and setup a few challenges for everything to attempt to exploit.

The second half, if we have time, we will present a how to crack WPA2 Wifi
(using the overhead).

We use Backtrack 5r3 and hand out a live cd that you can use in the lab
machines to work along with us, or bring your own pwn pad/laptop.

See you there!

http://phxlinux.org
http://it-clowns.com/c/
--