Important: Update your PLUG addresses in your address book

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Sun Feb 24 09:46:28 MST 2013

Earlier this year we had to move our web server and mailing lists from
the provider impending death that had been donating space to us for years.
It now appears that their service has completely died and with it all
domain names under phoenix.az.us.  So plug.phoenix.az.us no longer
exists. So you will need to update any and all email addresses and
bookmarks to reflect this, or you will no longer be able to access PLUG
services (Other than replying to emails)

Just change anything with plug.phoenix.az.us to phxlinux.org, so
plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us becomes
plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org, or you now has the option of dropping
the lists part off the domain and just going with
plug-discuss at phxlinux.org since the servers are now combined.

Thanks,
Brian Cluff