Room change for Stammtisch (this month only)

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Sun Apr 14 17:08:21 MST 2013

Iguana Macks has a large group that will still be using the banquet room
when the Stammtisch will be starting, so for this month only they have
asked if it would be OK if we starting off the meeting in the dining
room (the room just outside the doors of our usual room).

After the other group has cleared out Iguana Macks has said that we are
more than welcome to move into our usual room.

For those of you that are regulars, please keep a look out for people
looking for the Stammtisch... also don't for get and bang on the back
door... you'll get the wrong group of people who will give you funny
looks :)

Brian Cluff