Important info about PLUG - READ THIS!

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Tue Nov 20 11:41:19 MST 2012

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:31 AM, PLUG Announcements <
plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org> wrote:

> We have had to make an emergency move from the provider that was hosting
> PLUG with hosting services.
>
> The services should all be back up at a new location.  Please let me know
> if you find anything not behaving correctly.
>
> Now for the biggest change, the data center that was providing us with
> hosting services is also in charge of the phoenix.az.us domain.  They are
> currently unavailable to much of the Internet, and if things keep going
> like they seem to be, may be offline altogether soon.  This makes the
> domain that we have used for 15+ years a little too unreliable to use
> anymore. So, from now on please use the new domain of phxlinux.org for
> the website and *@lists.phxlinux.org for the mailing lists.  You will
> need to change your bookmarks and address books to reflect this. If you
> continue to use *@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us I can't guaranty that your
> email will ever get to the mailing list.

The whois database for .US does not seem to have a phoenix.az.us or
plug.phoenix.az.us listing:

http://www.whois.us/?input=phoenix.az.us&Search=Whois&TYPE=DOMAIN

> Hopefully this transition will go smoothly.
>
> We would like to thank Deru for the years of great service that they gave
> us at no cost.  I wish things had ended better.
>
> Brian Cluff
>
> PS if anyone knows how to get a hold of anyone at Deru, I would like to
> get our equipment back.

Contact:

 Technical Contact:
    Communications, Deru  darin at deru.net
    3443 N Central
    STE 1705
    Phoenix, AZ 85012
    US
    +1.4809987237    Fax: +1.4809932294

Or from phoenix.az.us Registrar info:

+1.6029388100*Administrative Contact Email*darin at deru.net

Short of that, file a mechanics lien with the State of Arizona:

The first step to filing a mechanics lien in Arizona is to verify you're
entitled to so file. This involves two primary considerations: (1) Whether
you're qualified to file as per the legal statutes; and (2) Whether you
protected your right to file by sending the required preliminary notice. As
far as who can file a mechanics lien, the Arizona law protects nearly
everyone except suppliers to suppliers. Further, while a written contract
is not usually required, a written contract is required if you're
furnishing to an owner-occupied residential property, and that contract
must be directly with the owner. As far as protecting your rights along the
way, everyone in Arizona is required to delivery a preliminary notice
within 20 days of first furnishing labor or materials to a construction
project.

This is simple legal paperwork with provision to serve Deru (any of us can
do this):

http://www.zlien.com/mechanics-lien/arizona-lien-law-faqs/