Important info about PLUG - READ THIS!

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Tue Nov 20 10:31:51 MST 2012

We have had to make an emergency move from the provider that was hosting
PLUG with hosting services.

The services should all be back up at a new location.  Please let me
know if you find anything not behaving correctly.

Now for the biggest change, the data center that was providing us with
hosting services is also in charge of the phoenix.az.us domain.  They
are currently unavailable to much of the Internet, and if things keep
going like they seem to be, may be offline altogether soon.  This makes
the domain that we have used for 15+ years a little too unreliable to
use anymore. So, from now on please use the new domain of phxlinux.org
for the website and *@lists.phxlinux.org for the mailing lists.  You
will need to change your bookmarks and address books to reflect this.
If you continue to use *@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us I can't guaranty that
your email will ever get to the mailing list.

Hopefully this transition will go smoothly.

We would like to thank Deru for the years of great service that they
gave us at no cost.  I wish things had ended better.

Brian Cluff

PS if anyone knows how to get a hold of anyone at Deru, I would like to
get our equipment back.