Linux Stammtisch - East Valley - Tuesday

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun Apr 15 09:57:39 MST 2012

We'll be meeting up at Iguana Macks at 7pm on Tuesday for the Linux
Stammtisch.

A Stammtisch is a gathering of people with a common interest, so there
is no formal presentation.

Please come and join us for some good conversation over good food and
drinks, which are both optional... Friends and family are all welcome.

The private room that we have has power and high speed wireless
Internet, so if you have any problems, feel free to bring in your
machine and we'll see what we can do to fix your problem...  We even
have facilities there to do a formal presentation, so if you have a
projector and want to show everyone something exciting, we can handle
that as well.

Iguana Macks is located on the South East corner of Knox (half way
between Warner and Ray) and Alma School in Chandler.

1371 N Alma School Rd
Chandler, Arizona 85224
(480) 899-6735

http://maps.google.com/maps?channel=cs&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=iguana+macks&fb=1&gl=us&hq=iguana+macks&hnear=Chandler,+AZ