Server Installfest

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Apr 2 11:51:24 MST 2012

The next Server Installfest will be Saturday April 7 at UAT from 10am-4pm
as usual.

Server Workshop Agenda
April 7th, 2012

10 to 11 AM Discussion of using Jenkins in the Tagcose project

11 to 12 PM Developing the road map for Tagcose (using the Trac section for
documenting milestones)

12 to 1 PM Working on Trac (TOC plugin)

1 to 2:30 PM Android & Ipad VPN to IPcop 2 configuration

2:30 to 4 PM Software adjustments to the AMD Fusion server (data, Nginx,
mail)

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Remove all addresses from the message body before sending a Forwarded
message. This can prevent spy programs capturing addresses from the
recipient list and message body.