[PLUG-announce] PLUG AT NEW LOCATION TOMORROW-Info attached

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed May 12 15:30:56 MST 2010

The east side meeting will be meeting at the usual time tomorrow but at
out new location at Mesa Community College.

You will find attached a flier with a map and all the necessary
information to get you to the meeting.

Please print out extras and pass them to pass around to anyone that
might be interested in joining us.

This month we will have pizza provided to us, so come hungry!

The meeting is in the middle of the campus, so there will be a bit of a
walk to get to there, so if possible, factor that into your schedule so
that we don't have everyone showing up late.

See you there,
Brian Cluff