[PLUG-announce] WEST SIDE MEETING TONIGHT IN IT'S NEW LOCATION

plug-announce at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-announce at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Jun 27 17:23:28 MST 2006

The West side PLUG meeting will be held tonight at it's new location at:
Arizona Conservatory for Arts and Academics located at 2820 West Kelton
Lane Phoenix, AZ 85053  at 7pm

The major cross streets are Bell Rd and I-17

The presentation will be on Blender (Presented by me).  Since the new
location is in a computer lab the presentation will be hands on.
Everyone will have their own computer to follow along with the presenter.

There will also be drinks, pizza, a veggie platter and Hans famous
"Compiler cake" aka GCC (Grandma's Cheese Cake) provided

Come join us for this first meeting... The more the merrier.

Brian Cluff