[PLUG-announce]east side mtg reminder

plug-announce@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-announce@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:40:08 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

just a reminder of the meeting Thu night.

19:00 at Sequoia.

Ed Skinner, President, RyteTyme, will present "Introduction to Issues of the
GPL versus Intellectual Property".

 Topics
* GPL and common open source requirements
* Distribution practices of example commercial products
* Architectural considerations to avoid cross-contamination

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=52&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Sequoia Charter School in Mesa, room 804 and backup room 901.

The Sequoia Charter School is located just north of US 60 on the west side
of the street. There is NOT a freeway ramp at Horne, so take the Mesa or
Stapley exit north to Southern. Turn south onto Horne and look for Sequoia
on the right.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=1460+S.+Horne+&city=mesa&state=az&zipcode=&homesubmit.x=0&homesubmit.y=0

The west side meeting at GCC on the 22nd will be another in the "Intro to
the GNU/Linux Desktop" series.

Thanks to Ed and Michelle for doing our presentations!

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The reasons for my decision to quit were myriad, but central to the
#  decision was the realization that there are two kinds of companies:
#  Good ones ask you to think for them.
#  The others tell you to think like them." -- Benjy Feen