[Plug-announce] Perl Project

plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 12:11:17 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C07A78.52D35660

I am looking for a Perl/C/C++ Developer with OO skills and SQL experience.
This Linux shop is obviously a casual environment...mod_perl, document
pasing/generation, Samba experience is helpful. This need is immediate and
this contract is for 3-4 months minimum!!!

Edmund J. Orr Jr.
Senior Account Executive
RHIConsulting, Inc.
1201 South Alma School Road
Suite 6450
Mesa, AZ  85210
ph.(480) 827-7660
fx. (480) 834-6366
cell: (602) 318-5518
email: edmund.orr@rhic.com
url: http://www.rhic.com

Fortune Magazine lists Robert Half International as the "Most Admired
Company." See article at:
<http://www.fortune.com/fortune/mostadmired/ind88.html>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C07A78.52D35660

Perl Project