[Plug-announce] Mar 1 Open SC meeting

plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 15:03:50 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

some time ago the Steering Committee announced that we will be having an
open meeting for PLUG members to attend and give us input as to what PLUG
should be doing as well as to volunteer to help move it that direction.

At that time we hadn't checked on a place to hold the meeting. Brian has
secured a room for us at Sequoia ( you know that place we hold the monthly
meetings :), so we will be meeting there 2 weeks from today at 7pm.

I will be arranging for some food and drinks, but it would be nice if
others would also bring something for the table ( or convince some
business to sport for our mortal sustenance on that evening :).

In any case there are *NO* obligations and we'd like *everybody* in PLUG
to show up. We've got a great resource, help us build it out to fit *your*
needs.

danke,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  Keine Ahnung, was ich dir sagen soll,