[PLUG-announce]NPO mailing list

plug-announce@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-announce@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
20 Apr 2001 21:17:22 -0700

On Fri, 20 April 2001, plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us wrote:

> Sender: plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
> To: Tell The World <PLUG-announce@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us>
> From: plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
> Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:41:04 -0700 (MST)

Hans,

good to hear from you.
Don't know if you remember me, I was bearded guy on the
funny folding bike working at SRP via Thor in Phoenix
about a year ago.

On this topic, incorporation, I've heard too much about it here
in the local (LA/Orange County, CA) OS/2 user group.
One lesson you can learn from the misfortune of this group
is to make sure that the paperwork is filed properly.
Spare no extreme to be certain this happens.
I include links to some editorials I wrote on the problems
that have cropped up and the paralyzing effect of the resulting
FUD.

http://www.scoug.com/elections.html

My editorials in particular:
http://www.scoug.com/os24u/2001/scoug004.reflections.html
http://www.lafn.org/~aw585/editorial3.html

The operating system may be different, but the fundamental
principal involved is universal.
Don't believe the Personnel ninnies, it really is.  :-)

On more pleasant topics, I gave a well recieved talk
on the SNMP work I did at SRP to the
UNIX Users Assoc. of So. CA the 5th of this month,
and am repeating it at SCOUG meeting Sat., 21 in Tustin, Orange County,
and Sunday, 22 at LUGFest in Simi Valley.
And today I accepted a job doing some Forth programming for an
embedded system handheld inventory management device.

Regards,
Dallas E. Legan II  /  leganii@surfree.com  /  dallasii@kincyb.com