[PLUG-announce]NPO mailing list

plug-announce@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-announce@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:41:04 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

we have decided to investigate forming a 501c3 non-profit umbrella
organization to support Open Source/Free Software organizations and
activities in .az.us.

This is mostly coming from PLUG, but members of other groups are welcome
to help us build something that will also be of use to those other groups.
Groups that come to mind are ASULUG, AZPHP and Perl Mongers, but there are
certainly others.

If you are interested in working to make this happen, please join the NPO
mailing list being hosted by PLUG.

Send mail to NPO-request@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us with a body of
"subscribe" to join the list. Web-based subscription at
http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/npo.

We have a meeting planned for Tue the first of May. It will be at the Gold
Bar ( a coffee shop ) in Tempe, Southern and McClintock, starting at
19:00. We will probably try to gra b the vault in the back.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.aligo.com
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans