[Plug-announce] PLUG IS IN DANGER!

plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 01:31:57 -0700

ATTENTION:

The following volunteers are needed ASAP:

PLUG Web master/maintainer
PLUG Mailing List Administrator

The pay sucks, there are no benefits, and it's boring stuff likely to
fill your emailbox with useless email on a regular basis, but these
are needed very badly!  If you, (yes I mean YOU  right
there... sitting there nekkid scratching your you-know-what... reading
this email at 3 o'clock in the morning...) don't volunteer to do this,
vital parts of PLUG will go unmaintained and will contribute to
the potential downfall of western civilization.

This is your opportunity to give back to PLUG.  Please step up and do
what you can! :)

If you want to volunteer, please email me, Jiva DeVoe, at
jiva@devware.com.  Thanks!

Jiva