[Plug-announce] Your Name in Plug-Ins - Contributions Needed

plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 09:46:45 -0700

All right - its time to improve the newsletter.  I am accepting for
contributions, articles, links, etc. from PLUG members.  If you want to see
your name and article in the PLUG newsletter, send them along.  The
newsletter is published in txt format so everyone can read it.  All I ask is
that whatever you contribute to the newsletter relates to PLUG/Linux.  I
will try to put your stuff in on a timely basis and I will read it over to
check for real obvious spelling and grammar errors.  I will try to get as
much into the newsletter as I can, but remember, we don't want to fill up a
ton of mailboxes out there.

Jim

the future is now