OT: Stupid Thunderbird Problem

+ (text/html)
Author: Victor Odhner
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: OT: Stupid Thunderbird Problem
Using Thunderbird on my Macbook.
It has my old and new accounts.
I have been moving old messages from Yahoo to Zoho.

Some moves don’t work, and I get a notification in a little bubble that appears fleetingly in the upper right-hand corner, something like a notice of an incoming email.

The notice appears within a couple of seconds, and the punch line of the message does not fit in the message bubble.
Clicking on the bubble just makes it disappear more quickly.

So my question: where do I find the complete message?
I looked around for logs, but can’t find them.

Thanks,
Victor