Re: zfs on linux

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: PLUG Phoenix List
Subject: Re: zfs on linux
Good to know, thanks for that.

Encryption is high on my list, as aside from raid/redundancy, but would
really like to find a better way vs. md+luks+lvm+fs to do
hardware+encryption+volume management.

I might try to reconstruct a device to do zfs, hoping it's more suitable
for production than 2 years or so ago I tried it last. Then encryption was
brand new and arch couldn't deal with booting off it.

-mb