[Linux in the HamSchak] LHS Episode #233: Thunderbirds • Ama…

Author: Eric Oyen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
New-Topics: SDR: was LHS Episode #233: Thunderbirds • AmateurRadio.com
Subject: [Linux in the HamSchak] LHS Episode #233: Thunderbirds • AmateurRadio.com
Well, Linux shows up in many places that most Linux users never consider. The Ham Shack is but one of them. I should know, I use Linux here to control more than 1 radio and I am also looking to setup a spy server node using the RaspberryPi and a linux distribution (need a little help with that).

-Eric (Also known in ham radio as N7zzt)