Re: Write on PDFs

+ (text/html)
Author: Brien Dieterle
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Write on PDFs
I've used GIMP before, but I'm a maniac. Just open the PDF. Each page
will be a layer. The trick is to export as pdf again instead of "overwite
pdf". This lets you select the options "layers as pages" and also "reverse
the pages order".

This probably totally loses all the magic dust inside the PDF format, but
it works.