Re: PIA VPN

+ (text/html)
Author: kelly stephenson
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: PIA VPN
There are a couple of web sites (mainly banking) that I can't use PIA
with. A couple of things I've noticed, if you hit an "ad" link from google
search it gets blocked, logging in to your bank always wants to register a
new device, and some cookies get blocked. I use it for all of my devices
as a Chrome extension and have been pleased with the performance. I use
Chrome because PIA and Lastpass integrate as an extension and I want my web
experience as lazy as possible. When I head back to the East coast I
switch servers but normally run on the Silicon Valley server. I have no
issues with Facebook.