Re: Building a Linux Computer?

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington
To: Jerry Snitselaar, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Building a Linux Computer?
The Evo 960 is an NVMe drive.

The part of the confusion around M.2 is that it will support 3 different
connections. PCIe x2 PCIe x4 and Sata. and you have to look at the "key"
locations to verify what is what.

Puget systems has a nice KB on de-obfuscating this
https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Overview-of-M-2-SSDs-586/

Stephen