This month's meeting is special

Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
Subject: This month's meeting is special
I totally forgot to mention in the announcement that this month's
meeting will be our 25th Anniversary meeting.

That's right!  25 years ago this month, on May 4th, PLUG held it's first
meeting and we've been holding them monthly ever since.

In the last 25 years I can only recall one meeting, out of our regular
general meetings, that had to be canceled.  Sadly it was a recent
meeting this last march, but even when we lost all our planned
presenters for the month we still managed to hold a meetings.

I met almost all of my closest friends though PLUG and  I've gotten much
of the work I've done through PLUG, and most importantly I was able to
do that work with the knowledge I gained through PLUG.

I'm looking forward to the next 25 years and maybe 25 years after that
if my health holds out... Perhaps by then I'll be half robot and my body
will run Linux <grin>

If anyone has any special memories of PLUG that you would like to share,
please feel free to do so.

Brian Cluff