Blockchain company hiring entry level Linux/AWS/tech support…

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Weaver
To: PLUG-discuss
Subject: Blockchain company hiring entry level Linux/AWS/tech support. 50-70K
Greetings Plug,

I work for a local cryptocurrency/Blockchain startup in Scottsdale. We are
currently looking for someone who can do some basic tech support functions
such as dealing with laptop support issues, but also move up into doing
Docker / AWS / Devops type administration.

This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an entry level
AWS engineering/Devops role for a leading blockchain startup.

Salary is a competitive 50-70K plus benefits.

Please send resume to