Looking for Adjunct Instructors

Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Looking for Adjunct Instructors

This is an enquiry email via https://phxlinux.org/ from:
Jeff Hardee <>

Hello,

I teach at South Mountain Community College and would like to see if any
of your members would be interested in talking to us about teaching a
Linux or Python class. We are always looking for individuals with
industry experience, certifications, and a passion for technology to
teach part-time or fill in as a substitute. Feel free to pass this on
to anyone interested and here is a link to one of our programs:
http://www.southmountaincc.edu/information-technology/program/microsoft-linux/

Additionally, I'd be happy to chat with someone about hosting an event
for our students on campus, or having some members come by a class as a
speaker on any number of topics.

Sincerely,
Jeff Hardee
Cisco Networking Academy Program Coordinator
South Mountain Community College
602-305-5604