Re: New Data Center in Mesa in Elliot Road Tech Corridor

+ (text/html)
Author: PLUG-discuss
To: Matthew Crews, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: New Data Center in Mesa in Elliot Road Tech Corridor
What caught my eye was this comment:

"I'm excited to see what the future will bring, but if the past three
years are any indication, Mesa will be a contender on the national stage
for employment opportunities," Thompson said.

---

Most may not know of the Price Road Corridor in Chandler.  Chandler is
paying businesses about $1500 per employee to move their businesses to
Chandler.  I'm not sure if this program is still active.  The voters
voted this in in 2009.

I wonder what is happening in Tempe, Gilbert and Apache Junction?

I did read that GoDaddy was given a lot of money to expand in Gilbert.

On 2018-02-15 17:31, Matthew Crews wrote:

> That's pretty far east, just north of the airport. First I've ever heard of the "Elliot Road Tech Corridor", what other businesses are out there?
>
> Sent from ProtonMail [1], Swiss-based encrypted email.

Links:
------