RE: I now am on a Chromebook trying to d/l Libre Office

+ (text/html)
Author: Carruth, Rusty
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: I now am on a Chromebook trying to d/l Libre Office
Or use that chroot-based thingy that lets you run an entire copy of Linux underneath the chrome os. I forget what it’s called, sorry. Chrost? No, there you go – crouton. It worked for me. Switching between Linux and Chrome is a bit weird, but it works, I tried it myself. (I probably just didn’t find the right majik incantation ;-)

Rusty