Re: KeePass2 versus KeePassX

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Phillips
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: KeePass2 versus KeePassX
I use LastPass and have found it works well. Sharing passwords has a few
issues (not very intuitive), but for the most part works.

I keep KeePass2 synchronized with Dropbox, but I use a long login password
with a key file, which is only on the local machine (Linux, Windows,
Android). Haven't had any buggy issues in the past 5 years.

I also keep a plain text file on my local machine as a back up in case the
above two fail.

Mark