Re: Post : INTEL’S SECURITY FLAW IS NO FLAW

Author: Steve Litt
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Post : INTEL’S SECURITY FLAW IS NO FLAW
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 10:29:33 -0700
Aaron Jones <> wrote:

> We had a silent helicopter we used in Vietnam to tap wires in
> cambodia.
>
> We tapped wires miles under water during the cold war.

[snip]

> But you don't believe someone could be tasked with purposefully
> adding a back door to some code 20 years ago during some fab work?
>
> Just to get that straight?

Speaking just for myself: I never said I disbelieved that this flaw was
could have been inserted deliberately. Accident, deliberate, I'd
believe either.

What *I* said was not to pass on rumors foisted by articles with not a
shred of reference, assigning blame for these flaws to specific
politicians, without any evidence.

SteveT

Steve Litt
January 2018 featured book: Troubleshooting: Why Bother?
http://www.troubleshooters.com/twb